Page 1 | Page 2
- Separate brownies and prevent a sticky mess. Place Mr. Coffee Filters between layers of brownies or cookies when serving on a plate to keep the layers from sticking to each other.
- Filter broken cork from wine. If you break the cork when opening a wine bottle, filter the wine through a Mr. Coffee Filter.
- Clean windows and mirrors. Mr. Coffee Filters are lint-free so they'll leave your windows sparkling.
- Protect china. Separate your good dishes by putting a Mr. Coffee Filter between each dish.
- Make an impromptu dush or allergy mask. If you’re experiencing a strong allergic reaction, hold a Mr. Coffee Filter over your nose and mouth as a dust mask and breath normally.
- Prevent scratches when stacking china in the cabinet. Place a Mr. Coffee Filter between each plate or saucer.
- Cover bowls or dishes when cooking in the microwave. Mr. Coffee Filters make excellent covers.
- Keep unwashed strawberries fresh in the refrigerator and prevent a mess. Place the strawberries in a container, place a folded Mr. Coffee Filter on top of the strawberries, secure the lid in place, and store upside-down in the refrigerator. The coffee filter absorbs excess moisture.
- Make paper snowflakes. Fold a Mr. Coffee Filter many times and cut tiny holes. When opened, it will look like a snowflake.
- Protect a cast-iron skillet. Place a Mr. Coffee Filter in the skillet to absorb moisture and prevent rust.
- Prevent spatters in the microwave. Cover dishes or bowls of spaghetti and meatballs, chili, or other saucy foods with a Mr. Coffee Filter.
- Clean eyeglasses.Mr. Coffee Filters, made from 100 percent virgin paper, do an excellent job cleaning eyeglass lenses without leaving behind any lint.
- Filter sediment from a gas can when filing a lawn mower. Place a Mr. Coffee Filter over the mouth of the plastic portable gas canister and screw on the threaded cap. The coffee filter prevents the sediment from getting into the gas tank of the lawn mower, and the sediment eventually sinks to the bottom of the gas canister. Change the coffee filter when necessary.
- Prevent plaster from crumbling when drilling. To avoid damaging the wall surface and creating a pile of dust on the floor, tape an open Mr. Coffee Filter under the spot you plan to drill. The tape prevents the plaster from crumbling, and the coffee filter catches the ensuing mess.
Page 1 | Page 2
Copyright © 1995- Joey Green. "Mr. Coffee" is a registered trademark of Sunbeam Products, Inc.