- Soothe sunburn pain. Empty a jar of Nestea into a warm bath. Soak in the tea. The tannic acid will relieve the sunburn pain.
- Clean a varnished floor, woodwork, or furniture. Cold Nestea makes an excellent cleaning agent for wood.
- Remove corns. Soak the corn in warm Nestea for 30 minutes each day for a week or two until the tannic acid in the tea dissolves the corn.
- Repair scratched wood-work. Mix one level teaspoon Nestea with two teaspoons water. Use a cotton ball to apply the paste to the scratched surface.
- Make a natural air freshener. Mix one quart Nestea with four tablespoons lemon juice. Strain through a Mr. Coffee Filter. Pour into empty spray bottles.
- Tenderize meat. Mix Nestea and use one part tea to one part double-strength beef stock as the liquid in a pot roast or stew. The tannin in the tea tenderizes meat.
Copyright © 1995-2019 Joey Green. "Nestea" is a registered trademark of the Nestlé Food Company.