Page 1 | Page 2
- Stop bleeding while shaving. Dab on some ChapStick if you nick yourself. The wax clogs the nick and stops the bleeding.
- Prevent car battery corrosion.After cleaning corrosion from car battery terminals, smear ChapStick on the clean terminals to prevent the terminals from corroding again.
- Lubricate a zipper. To make a zipper zip smoothly, rub ChapStick along the teeth of the zipper on trousers, jackets, backpacks, tents, or sleeping bags.
- Moisturize skin. Rubbing ChapStick on your face protects the skin from windburn while snow skiing.
- Remove a ring stuck on a finger. Coat the affected finger with ChapStick and slide the ring off. The Chapstick lubricates the skin.
- Relive a corn. Rub ChapStick on the corn to soften the hard, thickened skin and ease the pain.
- Clean a scuff mark from a CD or DVD. Rub a little ChapStick lip balm over the mark and buff clean with a soft cloth or a coffee filter.
- Shine shoes. To shine shoes in a pinch, rub ChapStick over the leather and buff with a dry, clean cloth. The wax gives the shoes a lustrous shine.
- Lubricate nails and screws. Nails and screws rubbed with ChapStick will go into wood more easily.
- Groom a mustache or eyebrows. A little ChapStick will keep the ends of a mustache waxed together and keep bushy eyebrow hairs in place.
- Prevent tools from rusting. Give the tools a light coat of any flavor ChapStick. The wax keeps the metal dry, inhibiting rust.
- Fix a leaking showerhead. If the showerhead is leaking from the connection to the shower arm, unscrew the showerhead, apply ChapStick the threads, and screw the showerhead back in place.
- Clean a scratch from the glass face of a wristwatch. Rub a little ChapStick lip balm over the mark and buff clean.
- Prevent splatters and smears when painting a room. Before painting a room, rub ChapStick on hinges, doorknobs, and around the edges of the glass next to the trim. Paint smears will wipe off easily with a cloth.
Page 1 | Page 2
Copyright © 1995-2019 Joey Green. "ChapStick" is a registered trademark of the A. H. Robbins Company.