Little-Known Uses for
ReaLemon® Lemon Juice
- Remove ink spots from clothing.While ink is wet, apply ReaLemon liberally to the spot, then wash the garment in normal cycle with regular detergent in cold water.
- Get rid of dandruff. Apply one tablespoon of ReaLemon to your hair. Shampoo, then rinse with water. Rinse again with a mixture of two tablespoons ReaLemon and two cups water. Repeat every other day until dandruff disappears.
- Write with invisible ink. Use a Q-tips Cotton Swab as a pen to write in ReaLemon on a piece of white paper. Once it dries, hold the paper near a hot light bulb. The writing will turn brown.
- Eliminate blackheads. Rub ReaLemon over blackheads before going to bed. Wait until morning to wash off the juice with cool water. Repeat for several nights until you see a big improvement in the skin.
- Create blonde highlights. Rinse your hair with one-quarter cup ReaLemon with three-quarter cup water.
- Deodorize a cutting board. Wash with ReaLemon to rid a cutting board of the smell of garlic, onions, or fish.
- Remove fruit or berry stains from your hands. Rinse hands with ReaLemon juice.
- Remove rust and mineral discolorations on cotton t-shirts and briefs. Use one cup ReaLemon in the washer.
- Clean a microwave oven. Add four tablespoons ReaLemon to one cup water in a microwave-safe, four-cup bowl. Boil for five minutes in the microwave, allowing the steam to condense on the inside walls of the oven. Then wipe clean.
- Whiten, brighten, and strengthen fingernails. Soak fingernails in ReaLemon for ten minutes, then brush with a mixture of equal parts white vinegar and warm water. Rinse well.
- Stop bleeding and disinfect minor wounds. Pour ReaLemon on a cut or apply with a cotton ball.
- Relieve poison ivy. Applying ReaLemon over the affected areas should soothe itching and alleviate the rash.
- Clear up facial blemishes. Dab ReaLemon on the blemish a few times a day.
- Eliminate odors in your humidifier. Pour three or four teaspoons of ReaLemon into the water.
- Relieve rough hands or sore feet. Apply ReaLemon, rinse, then massage with olive oil.
- Clean brass, copper, and stainless steel kitchen sinks. Make a paste from ReaLemon and salt, scrub gently, then rinse with water.
- Relieve a cough. Mix four tablespoons ReaLemon, one cup honey, and one-half cup of olive oil. Heat five minutes, then stir vigorously for two minutes. Take one teaspoon every two hours.
- Train a dog to stop barking. Squirt some ReaLemon in the dog's mouth and say “Quiet.”
- Relieve constipation. Before breakfast, drink four tablespoons ReaLemon in one cup warm water. Sweeten with honey.
Get a FREE
downloadable copy of
75 Amazing Uses
when you subscribe to our FREE monthly Wacky Uses Newsletter!
Click here to see a sample Newsletter.
We respect your right to privacy and
NEVER sell or rent our subscriber list.
Unsubscribe at any time.