Little-Known Uses for
- Condition your hair. Apply one-half cup Miracle Whip to dry hair once a week as a conditioner. Leave on for thirty minutes, then rinse a few times before shampooing thoroughly.
- Remove a ring stuck on a finger. Smear on some Miracle Whip and slide the ring off.
- Give yourself a facial and tighten pores. Miracle Whip helps moisten dry skin when applied as a face mask. Wait twenty minutes, then wash it off with warm water followed by cold water.
- Remove white rings and spots from wood furniture. Wipe on Miracle Whip, let stand for an hour, wipe off, and polish the furniture.
- Remove tar. Spread a teaspoon of Miracle Whip on tar, rub, and wipe off.
- Soothe sunburn and windburn pain. Use Miracle Whip as a skin cream.
- Remove dead skin. Rub a dab of Miracle Whip into your skin and let it for dry a few minutes. While the skin is moist massage with your fingertips. Dead skin will rub off your feet, knees, elbows, or face.
- Remove chewing gum from hair. Rub a dollop of Miracle Whip into the chewing gum.
Get a FREE
downloadable copy of
75 Amazing Uses
when you subscribe to our FREE monthly Wacky Uses Newsletter!
Click here to see a sample Newsletter.
We respect your right to privacy and
NEVER sell or rent our subscriber list.
Unsubscribe at any time.