Little-Known Uses for
- Stop bleeding while shaving. Dab on some ChapStick if you nick yourself.
- Prevent car battery corrosion. Smear ChapStick on clean car battery terminals.
- Lubricate a zipper. Rub ChapStick along the teeth of the zipper to make it zip smoothly.
- Moisturize skin. Rubbing ChapStick on your face protects the skin from windburn while snow skiing.
- Remove a ring stuck on a finger. Coat finger with ChapStick and slide the ring off.
- Lubricate nails and screws. Nails and screws rubbed with ChapStick will go into wood more easily.
- Groom a mustache or eyebrows. A little ChapStick will keep the ends of a mustache waxed together and keep bushy eyebrow hairs in place.
- Shine leather shoes. In a pinch, rub ChapStick over the leather and buff with a dry, clean cloth.
- Lubricate furniture drawers and windows. Rub ChapStick on the casters of drawers and windows so they slide open and shut easily.
- Prevent hair coloring from dying your skin. Rub ChapStick along your hairline before coloring your hair.
Get a FREE
downloadable copy of
75 Amazing Uses
when you subscribe to our FREE monthly Wacky Uses Newsletter!
Click here to see a sample Newsletter.
We respect your right to privacy and
NEVER sell or rent our subscriber list.
Unsubscribe at any time.