Little-Known Uses for
Canada Dry® Club Soda
- Clean diamonds, rubies, sapphires, and emeralds.Simply soak the gems in Canada Dry Club Soda.
- Make fluffy pancakes, waffles, and matzah balls. Substitute Canada Dry Club Soda for the liquid used in the recipes.
- Make a poor man's lava lamp. Fill a glass with Canada Dry Club Soda and drop in two raisins. The carbonation will cause the raisins to repeatedly bob to the surface and they sink again.
- Clean grease stains from double-knit fabrics. Pour on Canada Dry Club Soda and scrub gently.
- Make inexpensive soft drinks. Add Canada Dry to fruit juice for a low-cost and healthy beverage.
- Remove wine spills or other spots from carpet. Apply Canada Dry Club Soda to the stain, rub it in, wait a few minutes, and sponge it off.
- Clean and shine porcelain fixtures. Pour Canada Dry Club Soda over the fixtures.
- Clean chrome or stainless steel. Use Canada Dry Club Soda in a spray bottle.
- Water your plants. Feed flat Canada Dry Club Soda to your house plants or outdoor plants. The minerals in club soda are beneficial to green plants.
- Remove food stains from clothes. Immediately blot up the spills on any washable fabric, sponge with Canada Dry Club Soda, then wash the item in the washer through a regular cycle.
- Clean countertops. Pour Canada Dry Club Soda directly on the counter, wipe with a soft cloth, then rinse with warm water, and wipe dry.
- Relieve an upset stomach. Drink Canada Dry Club Soda to soothe indigestion.
- Remove grease from a car windshield. Keep a bottle filled with Canada Dry Club Soda in the trunk of your car.
- Loosen rusty nuts and bolts. Pour Canada Dry Club Soda over them. The carbonation bubbles away rust.
- Change blond hair dyed green by chlorine back to its original color. Simply rinse your green hair with Canada Dry Club Soda.
- Preserve newspaper clippings. Dissolve one capful of Phillips' Milk of Magnesia in one quart Canada Dry Club Soda. Let the mixture stand overnight. The next day, stir the mixture well, then soak your clipping in the solution for one hour. Blot the newspaper clipping between two sheets of Bounty and place on a screen to dry.
Get a FREE
downloadable copy of
75 Amazing Uses
when you subscribe to our FREE monthly Wacky Uses Newsletter!
Click here to see a sample Newsletter.
We respect your right to privacy and
NEVER sell or rent our subscriber list.
Unsubscribe at any time.